MATCH WITS WITH OTHER LONESTAR SSC PLAYERS TO SEE WHICH BRACKET REIGNS SUPREME!
Whether you have a fully functioning top-down algorithm to determine which teams will advance to the next round or you just pick based on which mascot is the coolest, submit your bracket into the LoneStar SSC Bracket Challenge pool hosted by Yahoo Sports for a chance to win awesome prizes!
Submitting your bracket is easy!
- Click here to go to the Yahoo site.
- Click “Join Pool”. You will be directed to enter your yahoo sign in or to create an account. It’s easy and free!
- If you get redirected and need to find the LoneStar SSC Pool, the Pool name is LoneStar Sports & Social Club and the password is “GAMEON”.
- Your bracket must be submitted by 11:00 AM CST on Thursday March 20th.
We will post regular updates on our Facebook page. Scoring will be based on Yahoo’s standard scoring method.
Now for the good stuff!
Prizes include an awesome tailgating package from FC Dallas and Southern Comfort including tickets to an FC Dallas game, SoCo SWAG and product!
We will also be giving away a couple of individual registration certificates for LoneStar SSC sports*!
So get on it! Submit your bracket already!
- This contest is open to everyone 21 years of age or older.
- Only brackets submitted to the Yahoo Sports LoneStar SSC Bracket Challenge pool will be considered. (No brackets written on a Go 4 It bar napkin written in crayon.)
- Prize winners will be announced via our mailer and Facebook pages and will include instructions on contacting us for prize redemption. That means if you use a fake name in the pool or something silly (we’re looking at you Haywood), and we can’t get in contact with you, your prize will be forfeited.
- By submitting your bracket, you grant permission for your bracket, the name on the bracket, and the title of the bracket for use in SSC websites, social media pages, and all other marketing materials.
- *The maximum value for any (1) certificate is $69. Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash. Unused certificate amounts do not carry over. Certificate must be used by December 31st, 2014. Unused certificates will not transfer to the following year.