MANAGER OF OFFICIALS
Manager of Officials is a integral full-time role with the LoneStar Sports & Social Club.
- Recruiting, Evaluating and Hiring officials
- Training and Testing officials
- Scheduling and Supervising officials
- Rewarding, Retraining or Releasing officials
- Experience leading a team
- Experience training and/or teaching
- Experience making hiring and firing decisions
- Willingness to work a few evenings per week and some weekends
- Willingness to travel throughout D/FW Metro area on a regular basis
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Play on a supportive, fun-loving and winning team!
- $40,000 to $47,000 DOE
- Flexible Office Hours
- Free Food & Drink at all SSC Social Events
- Free Play in any and all SSC Leagues
- Free SSC Apparel and Sponsor Schwag
- Discounts on various affiliate and sponsor products and services
- Semi-annual Seminars & Educational Opportunities
- Community Charity & Volunteering Opportunities
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, PLEASE FILL ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS THOUROUGHLY AS POSSIBLE TO SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION!
Qualified Applicants will be contacted by our staffing coordinator with further information. If you are having problems with the submission form above, you may also email your information directly to our staffing coordinator.