CITY OF SAN ANTONIO EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Welcome to the San Antonio Sports & Social Club, the premier provider of Adult Coed Recreational Sports & Activities in the city. We are pleased to announce a partnership to provide a special discount for City of San Antonio employees!
The San Antonio SSC offers numerous year-round sports leagues and activities like softball, volleyball, kickball, soccer, flag football, one-day events, tournaments, movie nights and more. All sports leagues include a t-shirt uniform and all leagues and tournaments are officiated (except tennis, bowling, and cornhole).
To use the City of San Antonio Employee discount for yourself or a team, please follow the steps below:
1. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate in the San Antonio Sports and Social Club
2. You will need to create an SSC account. Click here to create account
3. When setting up your account choose “City of San Antonio Wellness Program” as how you heard about the SSC
4. Select the sport or activity you wish to participate and register individually or make a whole team (Don’t have enough for a full team but want others to join you? Make a small group by telling friends, family and coworkers – just have them create account, sign up for same league and say I want to play with you in the notes box)
5. At checkout, input the code COSA10 into the Source Code field to apply 10% discount
*Please note you must create account using your sanantonio.gov email address*
If you prefer to have correspondence sent to a personal email account, you may create your SSC account with a personal email or Facebook. However, you will need to show your City of San Antonio ID to receive uniform(s).
If you did not use your sanantonio.gov email address and do not have a City of San Antonio ID, you will need to pay the difference of the discount to receive uniforms.
Need help? Have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized service.